A dental crown for a damaged tooth can make your holiday season much more enjoyable. A single bad tooth can put a damper on your eating habits, your smile, and even your physical health. Our dentists at Frandsen Dental are here to give you the finest quality care and treatment we can. If your teeth are too far damaged for any type of simple cosmetic restorations, you may benefit from the added protection of a dental crown.
To find out of you might benefit from a dental crown, you can determine if the following apply to your smile:
– Do you have a weak tooth damaged from an accident or tooth decay?
– Do you have any severely worn teeth?
– Do you feel any toothaches or severe tooth sensitivity from a loose tooth, or a tooth that is on the verge of falling out?
– Do you have a filling that is too large for a tooth with very little tooth remaining?
– Do you have a dental bridge?
– Do you have any stained, misshapen, discolored, or slightly misaligned teeth?
– Do you have any teeth in need of any other cosmetic modifications?
If you said yes to any one of these questions, you may benefit from dental crowns. Frandsen Dental wishes to give you the service you deserve. For an appointment with Dr. Brian Frandsen, you can contact a friendly member of our team via phone at 801-890-0030, or you can set up an appointment at our office in West Jordan, Utah. We are excited to give you the smile you deserve!